Postdoctoral Fellowship 2018
- Post by: alejandro
- July 23, 2017
- Comments off
I am looking for highly motivated candidates to fill some postdocs positions in computational solid mechanics in Chile. The ideal candidate must have:
- a PhD in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- experience in developing codes in Matlab, Python or Julia.
- knowledge of nonlinear finite element methods.
- publications in ISI journals.
Other desirable skills:
- knowledge of modern numerical methods such as: meshfree and particle methods, extended finite element methods, isogeometric analysis, polygonal/polyhedral finite element methods, virtual element methods.
- experience in developing codes in C or C++.
Interested candidates must apply for a postodoctoral fellowship at:
>> For more details and questions, please drop me an e-mail at email@example.com and send me your CV <<